1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Went to Boracay, became the student council adviser, taught seniors, bought my first iPod, had my own camera(s).
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
2010 was supposed to be "No Procrastinating, No Multitasking Year" and obviously I didn't keep my resolutions! :D Next year I will write and read more, take photos, blog, watch plays and musicals, and spend less. (This sounds paradoxical.)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmmm, surprisingly, no. No one I remember. :))
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Wala naman :)
5. What countries did you visit?
NONE. Things will change next year, hopefully.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Peace of mind, motivation, a winning lottery ticket. :))
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 18 and 19 -- the school fair. :))
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Balang araw, aaminin ko rin ito. :))
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had patellofemoral pain syndrome, flu, and bronchitis. Also, I got confined in the hospital for the first time in my life.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
(1) a pair of running shoes, (2) Maxi 2.0, my netbook, (3) my iPod Touch.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Too many to mention, sigh.
14. Where did most of your money go?
My new gadgets. hehe. A plane ticket which I didn't get to use. :( Also, FOOD.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My thesis. Ew?
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2010?
"Empire State of Mind" and "Just the Way You Are". Oh, and sadly, "Baby".
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
ii. Thinner or fatter?
Till a few days earlier, fatter (I think). Damn these chocolates and Christmas leftovers!
iii. Richer or poorer?
Definitely poorer in cash, but I'm probably worth more nowadays :))
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Read books, travel, write, blog, run.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent mostly in a car going to Tagaytay. :D I was with family and relatives.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Lie to Me, which I've just started watching, and How I Met Your Mother which seems to be rebounding from a bad season last year. :D
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Margaret Atwood's novels, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, Pale Fire by Nabokov... I read only a few books this year; it's a shame. But the books I read were rather good.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I did listen to a lot of RnB this year...
28. What did you want and get?
A DSLR! I love my mom! :D
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 26, met my classes, had pizza with SRCC, took a jog around Ayala Alabang, STAYED OVERTIME to write a test. :-|
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
"Sikip na uniform" / t-shirt and jeans fashion. I've ruined two buttons in my uniforms. D:
34. What kept you sane?
Facebook and Twitter. I don't know how I could have survived without having Facebook/Twitter breaks. On the other hand, I was caught too often by my boss. Whoops. :D
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one, really... maybe Darren Criss? :p
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The elections and the RH Bill.
37. Whom did you miss?
My mom :( but I'm happy she's home for Christmas :D
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My new co-teachers I suppose.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
There will always be something that will surprise us; it's up to us to decide whether it's a good surprise or not.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "You live, you learn." -- Alanis Morrissette
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: melancholy